Experts in court surfacing, resurfacing, crack repair, mold killing, lining, relining, or complete construction. We attend the Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, Texas areas.
Our business philosophy is offer to our customers the best attention in the construction, repair, surfacing and resurfacing of their tennis courts with the best available technology and satisfying all their requirements.
KMS Acrylic Sport Color System can be customized to achieve the desired performance, play ability and appearance, making it an incredibly cost-effective way to breathe new life into asphalt or concrete surfaces.
Certified tennis instructors around the world agree that KMS Sport Color System is an ideal surface for players of all ages, whether to help develop your game or simply enjoy more playing time. We design and repair court systems from backyard to commercial facilities and offer custom installation options to fit any budget.
- It is essential that the base for the tennis court is correct before installing the surface.
- We always recommend that the base of the tennis court be installed by the same entity that installs the surface.
- Thus, if a problem occurred for any reason; you have a secure port of call.
- We have built hundreds of courts over the years with constant success.
You may get a quote from a concreter or a road-base installer and believe this is a cheaper option; however, this is not always the case. We have been called in countless times to rectify bases which have not been installed correctly, failed industry standards or constructed without correct slope levels.
TAKING CARE OF MY TENNIS COURT
Even though Color Sport is a very durable acrylic paint if we want to extend the life of our tennis court surfacing, we suggest the next tips:
BLOWING AND PRESSURE WASHING
Pressure blowing twice a month could help us avoid dust, leafs, debris etc. from our tennis court
LOW pressure washing twice a year to remove mildew, fungus and debris.
Bleach the court only when mildew and fungus do not come off, with low pressure washing.
Keeping your court clean makes it look good and protects vivid colors.
Most of the courts have some standing water for different reasons like foundation settlements, clay shrinkage, land slip etc. we strongly recommend having some tools to remove the water like roller, squeegee, blower etc.
Birdbath usually create stains on the surface
Birdbaths are the most common cause of paint damage resulting in the resurface of your court.
- Use only non-marking shoes
- Benches and chairs should have rubber pads protections
- Bikes, roller skates and skateboards are not recommended for use on the court surface.
- Landscaping around the court prevent water stands and helps to drain water from the court